MikeMacMedic
MikeMacMedic, Technician
Experience:  Many years experience with printers and troubleshooting printing and color issues
25267123

I have just upgraded my Mac computer to El Capitan 10.11.1,

Customer Question

I have just upgraded my Mac computer to El Capitan 10.11.1, downloaded the drivers again for my PIXMA MG7120, and still I can't get my printer to print
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

How is it connected to the Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bluetooth, but it shiws that it has not connected
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I will need to opt out and open this to all experts since you are using bluetooth.

Expert:  MikeMacMedic replied 1 year ago.

Choose Apple menu > System Preferences and click Print & Scan.
Open Print and Scan preferences Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, and choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
Click on the plus sign and re-add the printers you use. Then try printing again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As soon as possible, please

I suggest you use WiFI not Bluetooth.