John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I need to install my canon printer so I can use it with my

Customer Question

I need to install my canon printer so I can use it with my mac
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. How is it connected to the Mac? What version of Mac are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm using the mac book pro. The printer is not connected as I can't get it to work, and don't know what else to do. I had a brother that worked but broke recently, so I'm trying to replace it with this canon.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I meant is it connected directly to the Mac with a usb cable, over wifi etc? I also need to know the version of Mac OS you use, if you are not sure click on the apple menu and then about this Mac is will have the OS number there.