John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When i go to print some emails - if they are a photo, it

Customer Question

When i go to print some emails - if they are a photo, it tells me there is no paper in the upper cassettee - so how do I get it to print from lower cassette - is there some setting on printer for this , My printer is CANON MX 926?
From [email protected],com
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?

Are you printing photos on regular paper or on photo / special paper with a different size?

Are you able to print anything else, such as a web page, or a document, etc.?

When you print, can you check the properties / preferences for paper source / type?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,