Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have canon printer mg 2520 can I print from my l-pad

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, this is not supported and not possible, at least not directly.

This is one of the very most basic model printers available, and is designed to use a wired usb connection directly to a computer only. It has no network (wired or wifi) connectivity.

This model does not support "airprint" functionality.

There are some workaround options, but they can get a bit cumbersome.

You can connect it to an always-on pc, and then "share" it through a service like google cloud print, and print a few more things through that service

or you can buy an apple router, and connect the printer to it via usb: http://amzn.to/1P3hOFN

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1Md4aNC

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Note: I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.