John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

An error message shows in red "Support code 1007, and the

Customer Question

An error message shows in red "Support code 1007, and the message says there is no paper in the cassette (upper). What is the "upper cassette??
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

The upper cassette is a section when you place photo paper 4x6 or 5x7. Are you trying to print a picture? If you are not trying to print a picture, then please choose the right paper type when you try to print. If you are printing a picture, please place the photo paper in the upper cassette (see the attached picture I am placing here) and try again.

If it does not work do not rate me yet, please click REPLY instead. We can continue troubleshooting for no additional charges.

If it works, please rate me positively, that's the only way for me to be paid by my employer, it won't cost you any additional money. Remember that if it doesn't work, just click REPLY to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting the issue.

Thank you

JOHN