John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a new Epson Workforce WF-2650. I cannot get it to

Customer Question

I have a new Epson Workforce WF-2650. I cannot get it to connect to my wifi, and it will not print from my iMac.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the brand/model of your Internet modem/router device?

Can you click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on About this Mac, then let me know your Mac OS X version, such as 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, etc.?

When you go to the Wi-Fi Setup -> Wi-Fi Setup Wizard option on the printer's screen in order to connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name, what happens? Is there any error or message?

And when you install the printer's driver/software on the computer, what happens?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.