John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The MX-922 printer worked well first month, wireless

Customer Question

The MX-922 printer worked well for the first month, wireless connection to the iMac Pro. The iMac went off line, had to reset the password. The iMac does not "find" the MX-922 sitting next to it. I also tried using the printer cable, but again the iMac can not find the printer.
Any suggestions?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No charges should apply.

Why is that? Remoting in is an extra charge. I will opt out of the question and allow another to work with you. Thank you.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

We are a third party website. I can certainly help you but I do this for a living. If you want free service you need to call the printer manufacturer