Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Where can I obtain a cd rom disc a canon pixma mg5320

Customer Question

Where can I obtain a cd rom disc for installing a canon pixma mg5320 printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. The Drivers are what's needed to get the Canon working with your computer. They don't actually use CD rom's anymore. You can download the driver by clicking on the link below and then scrolling down to your Windows operating system and clicking "Download":

http://www.canon4driver.com/2014/10/canon-pixma-mg5320-driver-download.html

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.