John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am trying to print on my brother mfc2700dw printer and it

Customer Question

I am trying to print on my brother mfc2700dw printer and it is not receiving the signal. I have the same model in another state where I live. When I go into the device and printers site, I notice that I have a choice of clicking on the icon for this printer as well as an icon with the same wording with the addition of the word "copy". I set each one as the default printer and neither one printed
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,