John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother MFC 7360N hooked up to a Windows 7 PC.

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC 7360N hooked up to a Windows 7 PC. Everything worked fine for years. Suddenly, when I try to scan to email I get a message that the printer can't be found. I remove all the printer software and then reinstalled it from the CD. But the problem is the same. Also, I checked the connection and it is fine. Also, I can print -- I just can't scan a pdf to an email.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

This seems to be some software problem, I can directly connect with your PC and help you to solve the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do we do it?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I am facing some technical problem. Please let me know, if you want to continue.