Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Error code:0x9d

Customer Question

error code:0x9d
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Epson printer.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

The error message you are receiving is a hardware related error code in either the controller board or power unit that could only be checked when the the printer is opened and check the logic card main board and the controller using a multimeter/volt meter, unfortunately, means that the printer requires service and parts to be replaced. If possible, please check to see if your printer is under warranty and replace it through Epson. If your printer is not under warranty, then it will definitely require printer parts. The issue is not something that can be fixed easily. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are saying you cannot help with a printer showing the ox9d code & it has to be returned to the store for replacement under warrantee cant understand why you didnt tell me this an hour ago 7 save my time but thank you anyway sorry you couldnt help . peter Robertson
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I never said i cannot help you i was trying to tell you the correct fact of the error code the error code is a hardware fault code inside the printers motherboard.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hardware problem can be identified and cannot be fixed till its repaired or the bad part is replaced, I hope you understand the logic of hardware fault.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further