John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am now getting support code 1405 which is telling me type

Customer Question

I am now getting support code 1405 which is telling me type of print head is incorrect; install the correct print head. It will not print --- [email protected] Art xxxxxx
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for reaching out to JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue but I need to know a few things. Such as the exact make and model of the printer in question??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pixma mg5422, The next 6910 and it's telling me ended and it's been going on for 15 minutes.

Ok, please follow the link to the video for instruction on how to clean the Printhead of the Printer. The issue is that the Printhead due to age most likely is clogged and needs to be cleaned or replaced. We will try to clean it first before acquiring a new one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEkKGBUSwNg