John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just purchased a HP officejet 6835 @ 's Wholesale Club in

Customer Question

I just purchased a HP officejet 6835 @ Sam's Wholesale Club in Beaumont, TX. The Sam's Tech service worked w/me and could not resolve the issue of: Paper Jammed in printer - clear the jam - then touch OK. This is a new printer and there is no paper jammed. I would really rather talk w/you via land line, however will continue to work w/you via this method - IF we can get problem resolved in a short period of time. Thanks.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. please follow the link and follow the instructions in the video:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04286678

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just went back to Sam's - returned the defective printer - that the LED (if that is correct) showed that there was a paper jam....the first one was a brand printer under warranty - and the second one is also a brand new printer under warranty - in my opinion I should NOT HAVE TO PAY HP FOR ANY CONSULTATION ON A NEW PRINTER UNDER WARRANTY - PLUS I PURCHASED A THREE YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY..SORRY, I AM JUST A TAD TESTY HERE AFTER SPENDING SO MUCH TIME W/SAM'S TECH SUPPORT - HANGING ON "FOREVER ON MY COMPUTER" TO RECEIVED NO ASSISTANCE - PLACED ANOTHER PHONE CALL TO YOUR TECH SUPPORT - SPOKE W/JAI AND HE DETERMINED MY FIRST PRINTER WAS A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. ALL I WANT IS TO BE ABLE TO SET UP MY PRINTER AND GET IT TO PRINT HARD COPIES FOR MY WORK THAT I NEED TO TAKE W/ME TO ENABLE ME TO COMPLETE MY PROJECTS!!!!!!!! THANKS - I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps you have already left work for the day. I will attempt to see what I can do and will not be available at my home to work w/anyone from HP on Tuesday...10/27/2015 as I will be out working on my projects.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a widow on a very limited income and still have to work at my age...I simply cannot afford to pay $20.00 for assistance that I should be able to receive FREE OF CHARGE - DUE THIS PRINTER BEING UNDER WARRANTY - AND THE AMOUNT OF TIME I HAVE ALREADY EXPENDED TALKING W/SAM'S TECH SERVICE - THEN WITH HP TECH SERVICE....YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO GIVE ME A PHONE CALL AT MY HOME #***-***-**** - HOWEVER, I SIMPLY CANNOT TO PAY $20.00 FOR YOUR PHONE CALL AND ADVISE TO GET MY PRINTER TO WORK!!!!

OK, what is a good time in the AM to reach out to you???