Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

All in one mfcl2700dw is not talking to modem have tried

Customer Question

all in one mfcl2700dw is not talking to modem have tried everything can you help
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I need to ask, whether the 'modem' is set to Wireless-N WiFi. If so, your printer may only be Wireless-G-capable model, esp. if it is an older model (but, possibly, even if it is new.)

If you aren't sure, please tell me what maker and model # ***** modem is.

Also please tell me what Windows or MAC OS X version, is on your computer. (This, in case an uninstall-restart-reinstall of printer drivers is necessary on your computer.)

Also, check on your computer, as to whether the firewall software might be blocking the printing operation. Regardless, after the test, be sure that the firewall is re-enabled again, for system safety! this is quite important.