John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother Correction 7 portable typewriter I am

Customer Question

I have a Brother Correction 7 portable typewriter for which I am having trouble finding an owners manual. Is the machine known by another model number? I have a medical condition that affects my handwriting and the machine is very handy for filling out forms, etc. Regards, Victor.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

That is not a model number, it is a feature.

The model would be something like Brother GX-6750, if you can look on the bottom for a sticker it should show the proper model number there, and I can then help you find the necessary info on it.