Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I am unable to push the 2 paper trays all the way in on my

Customer Question

I am unable to push the 2 paper trays all the way in on my Canon MB2320 printer. Please advise. Thank u, Beatrix
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Please remove the trees completely and check inside for any stuck paper or anything displaced inside the printer. Then with the printer unplugged, turn it over and give it a little shake to make sure there are no foreign items in the printer and then try inserting the 2 trees. If you still cannot insert them and are having a problem with it, it may be best to take a picture of what you're seeing and attaching here using the paperclip icon. That will allow me to see exactly what you're seeing and may allow me to better diagnose the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike, I did everything you recommended and still have the same problem with the TRAYS. I Took the pix of the position of the trays and inside the printer after removing the trays and will try to attach them to this response. Beatrix
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike, I responded to your suggested steps to be taken to resolve the problem and sent you the pix of the printer. I am awaiting your response in order to resolve or close this inquiry with you. thanks, Beatrix

Is there anything behind the printer? Trays can extend past the back of the printer.

The pictures aren't very clear. Is there something physically in the way of the tray going in?