Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

When I print from my stand alone computer the printer does

Customer Question

When I print from my stand alone computer the printer does not work but when I print to the same printer with the same cord from a laptop it works.
I have tried different plugs and USB but it will not work. The printer is an Epson Stylus C88+ and it did work at one time.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
delete my request. please
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Are you connected to the printer the same way from both computers? What I would suggest is deleting the printer from the printers and devices on the computer we are having the problem, then restarting the computer and adding the printer back from scratch. Just added as a new printer and it should install the driver and work normally after that. If not or if you still have questions, please let me know.