littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Technician
Experience:  Printer expert
63817454

Ihave recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10. I

Customer Question

Ihave recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10. I have successfuly installed my canon MX410. I prefer the MxX410 as the there are icons identified as Canon Easy Photo Print EX and MP Navigator that are easy to access to later versions of this printer. That is why I have not moved up to the later version. Therefore how do i gain access to those two features?
Category: Printers
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. In order to use those features, you'll have to install the software. It's available for download, and it's been upgraded to include Windows 10. Click here for the Photo Print EX. MP Navigator is for Windows 8, but it should work on Windows 10 since they use the same drivers, click here.