Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My pixma mg3520 printer all at once is not recoginized on my

Customer Question

my pixma mg3520 printer all at once is not recoginized on my computer. I do not have the disks that came with it ...they were destroyed by accident. the printer comes on and is lit up but not connected to my computer...
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows vista..what I need are the original disks that came with my printer . The others were destroyed by mistake ..the printer lights up and all but computer does not recignize the printer ..need disks to start over
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

You can download the latest driver from the Canon website. However, it seems that the website is down right now. I will help you download the driver as soon as the website is up.

Thank you.

S H E F I N