Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a Canon-100... How do I get it to print the entire

Customer Question

I have a Canon-100... How do I get it to print the entire 4X6 ratio of a picture
Category: Printers
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. The trick is to take photos with a 3:2 ratio. That way nothing gets cropped, since they are the same ratio. does this make sense?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. It didn't answer the question. They are not being cropped. When I put in 4X6 photo paper in my printer .. and select 4x6... it doesn't print on the complete photo paper (selected borderless) It will print in the middle of the 4X6 paper.

Oh, that's different. Which program are you using to print from?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Intensify CK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Creative studio

Hmm, that's a specialty program, take a look in your print settings, as that is usually where these things are adjusted. Go to print, and instead of clicking print right away, look at the options. Do you see anything that says FIT TO PAGE, or something like that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No... It is called Creative Kit ... a really great program... It doesn't give me the options to change settings. I did change the size of paper to 4X6, but it will still do it.

Hmm, I'm going to open this back up. This will require an expert with direct experience with that program. All I can recommend is the print settings, paper size and cell size, but I'm not sure where to find those in your program.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

there should be a way to change the scale of the picture or a 'fit to page' when you go to print if you use the options or preferences button

what operating system are you using?

changing the resolution can help or you can change the size of the actual picture.

I can remote in and get it done for you and show you how i did it for the future if you want to pay a little bit more.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using IMAC, the latest OS... I believe it is El Captan or something like that
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

there may be an issue with how well that printer works under that op system. Its an old printer and mac op systems tend to take a while to get every printer working correctly after they release it.

If you cant find the option to fit to page than your only other choice is to change the actual size of the photo first.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

they havent got much support or even a manual for that program but you can call them at

1-855-562T-7486