Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

Have HP 6600 printer and the desktop icon does not take give

Customer Question

Have HP 6600 printer and the desktop icon does not take give the menu with the scan option and other options like check printer status and utilities. It did for a long time, now, it only asks about making a new connection. How do I get the original menu?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

It sounds like you no longer have your HP software installed. HP software is what includes the utilities menu and the HP toolbox. You can download and install the software from the following page:

http://bitli.es/5tzJIf

just select the correct operating system and then download and install the software and it will step you through the setup. If you still have questions, please let me know.