Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I just bought a HP Envy 5660 all in one printer but it will

Customer Question

I just bought a HP Envy 5660 all in one printer but it will not print in color on my IMAC desktop computer version OS 10.6.8.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

You will need to ensure you have the latest driver installed, available for download from the HP website:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-5600-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/6809225/model/6809226/drivers/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I said that the new printer should have the latest version and that it is not compatible with my IMAC 10.6.8 version. The lowest download that the HP Envy 5660 has is a 10.7. Apple says I can't upgrade any further without buying a new computer. I want my daughter-in-law to look at it first before I continue with you. I may have to take it back to Best Buy and get a cheaper one that may work with my computer. If my daughter-in-law can't find a Fix, I'll get back with you. Thanks!