WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician
21171802

My name is ***** *****. On starting my epson WF-2630 I get

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** Green. On starting my epson WF-2630 I get the message "Printing error OxF1 Turn power off and on again." I have done so several times but continue to get the original error message.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What further details do you require?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes thankyou
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’ll be glad to help with the printer issue.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

The error means that the print head cannot move into place correctly. Turn the printer on, and try to nudge the print head from side to side. It may take a little force to get it unstuck. Then turn off the printer and turn back on again to see if the error has disappeared.