Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Reeived a replaccement hp officejet pro6930 friday, 10-17-15

Customer Question

reeived a replaccement hp officejet pro6930 friday, 10-17-15 and can'
t get past the "Done" part after I installed the ink catridge that came with the machine
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm just guessing - but have you tried pressing the OK button? That might acknowledge the 'Done' message and allow the printer to go into normal operating mode.

Was there only one cartridge with the printer? check to make sure there isn't space for another cartridge, or another cartridge also included (of a different color than the one you have already installed, etc.)

(But... it is also possible that the printer is defective. It would be unfortunate, and it is not common, but it could just possibly be the case.)