John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I HAVE A BROTHER MFC 4800 MODEL AND JUST REPLACED THE DRUM

Customer Question

HELLO THERE...........I HAVE A BROTHER MFC 4800 MODEL AND JUST REPLACED THE DRUM AS PER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS AND IT WAS PRINTING, BUT THE PAPER JAMMED-I PULLED IT OUT AND INSERTED NEW PAPER, BUT IT HAS STOPPED DOING ANYTHING BUT SAY' PAPER JAM
.................HOW CAWN I GET IT OUT OF THAT 'MODE' AND BACK TO PRINTING? THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP........BILLYE
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Before anything else I need to make sure you understand this is not Brother. I do work on Brother machines daily though. This is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer. If you still want to continue please give me the entire and exact error message.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PAPER JAM', 'PAPER JAM'..........HOW DO I GET THIS TO CHANGE AND PRINT FOR I HAVE REPLACED THE DRUM AND REMOVED THE PAPER JAMMING IT AND HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR AN ANSWER YESTERDAY!!!!!!
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

As I said in my reply you may need to replace a part to fix this, there is no reset or anything like this for a paper jam error. Where in the machine was the paper jammed since the error you gave me is incredibly general if all it says is paper jam and nothing else.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SINCE, I ALREADY PAID TO HAVE HELP FROM ANOTHER TECH...........I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT AND KEEP PAYING, SO PLEASE LOCATE THE TECH T HAT I PAID FOR THE ANSWER YESTERDAY? T HANKYOU
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I am the same person you have been talking to from the start. I will opt out and open this to all experts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I UNDERSTOOD THAT IF I WASN'T SATISFIED, THAT I GOT MY MONEY BACK? SO,IF THAT'S TRUE AND I'VE ALREADY PAID YOUR 'JUST ANSWER GROUP'.........WHY CAN'T YOU HELP ME?