John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an all-in-one Epson WF-3520 and left on vacation. I

Customer Question

I have an all-in-one Epson WF-3520 and left on vacation. I returned and my MAC cannot locate my Epson any longer. What do I do? It just doesn't seem to exist any more.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

If it is wireless, what's the status of the wi-fi/wireless icon / light on the printer? Are you able to go to the wi-fi/wireless setting on the printer and connect it to your wi-fi/wireless network name?

Can you please click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on "About this Mac...", then check your Mac OS X version, i.e., 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, etc.?

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.