Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Step 3, item 1 Open the Paper Output Tray and the Paper and

Customer Question

Step 3, item 1 Open the Paper Output Tray and the Paper and the Paper Output Cover. The Head Cover does not open as it should. Why not?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. It should flip down, please follow the steps here and let me know what happens:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MG3500%20series/EN/ERR/err_other0100.html

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.