Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Vertical line on paper. model mfc-8710-dw

Customer Question

vertical line on paper. model mfc-8710-dw
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you get the line while printing from Computer? It comes only while copying or scanning using ADF. Right?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the vertical line occurs when copying and scanning.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please clean the scanner thoroughly to resolve the issue. Follow the instructions in the link below.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc8710dw_us&ftype3=2046&faqid=faq00000261_044

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N