John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Epson xp-860 printer (brand new) takes many minutes to

Customer Question

My Epson xp-860 printer (brand new) takes many minutes to print what turns out to be an incomplete photo.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

What's your OS version? Go to www.whatsmyos.com to find out...

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10.6
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you, ***** ***** apologize for the very long delay. Please follow the steps below:

Go to apple icon on the upper left corner of your screen, then click System Preferences, then Printers.

Now right click (or Control Click) your printer and select "Reset Printer System". Confirm if prompted. Restart your Mac going to apple icon, Restart.

Download the newest driver for your printer from here ===> XP860 Driver for 10.6 <=== CLICK HERE

Click the green "Download file" button. Download the file, then run it to install the drivers.

When it finishes, please try to print and let me know if it works well now.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====