John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an HP C6280 printer that I have used years. I

Customer Question

I have an HP C6280 printer that I have used for several years. I recently was supplied a new Internet interface device and now now I have been unable to attach my printer to my network. I used the disc supplied with the printer to install drivers and followed the directions. At one point it did not pull up my printer and then I put in the URL and it came up, but it still won't attach my printer to the network. What do I try next?
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. What is your operating system? Do you have a pc or a mac? What is the make and model of your wireless modem or router?