John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson 3620 is stuck in cancel mode

Customer Question

epson 3620 is stuck in cancel mode
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

When you say unplug, do you mean unplug from the power outlet? or from the computer? Please try unplugging it from the power outlet and let me know how it goes.

Also what exactly error message do you see? The exact wording, please.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already unplugged it from the power outlet.There is nothing in the queue. The printer is printing blank pages, page with junk characters (6-10 per page) or I can go into the job history on the panel of the product and try to cancel the receipt which is what it says it is printing, a job receipt. and it will say cancelling on the screen. It will stay like that indefinitely and will not change until I power off the computer. I have left it "cancelling" for up to 4 hours.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK, have you tried restarting the PC? Or turning it off and on?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Restarting the PC may clean the printer queue... Let me know if it works, otherwise we can proceed to try to clean the printer queue....

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

In order to clear the print queue in Windows please follow the steps found here ===> CLICK HERE <====

If you are not comfortable doing that I can remote into your computer and do it.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====