John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

How can I print checks on a Brother LC 101

Customer Question

how can I print checks on a Brother LC 101
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What is the printer model number? Lc101 is the ink part number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MFC-J87
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

That is only part of the model number please give me the entire thing. Like MFC-J870DW for example.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MFC-J870DW
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts because from what I can see this machine does not support printing checks.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What are the dimensions (height in inches or cm., width in inches or cm.) of the checks you wish to print upon, in the MFC-J870DW printer?