Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I have an Epson WF-2530 printer and am trying to replace the

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF-2530 printer and am trying to replace the ink cartridges. It will not allow me to do it. I select the maintenance button, then ink levels but it goes not further.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Under maintenance do not choose ink levels keep going through the menu and you should come to a replacement option.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.