John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have been using my printer a year and I wanted to scan

Customer Question

I have been using my printer for about a year and I wanted to scan something today and the scanner would not work. I tried printing it and it would not print. It seems like the optical scanner is not working. I have been trying to use the manual and for a hour and an so frustrated. I have only purchased Cannon printers because of their reliability. This printer is not used alot. I changed the ink but am stuck
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N