Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I can't seem to download a driver Epson Stylus NX130. I get

Customer Question

I can't seem to download a driver for my Epson Stylus NX130. I get the message "The printer driver and/or utilities cannot be installed on your Windows system (Windows 7). What can I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer? Or Was it working previously?

Are you able to install any program?

Where did you download the printer's driver?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's an old printer and was working fine but I just restarted my computer back to factory settings. I don't seem to be able to install the driver. I would rather not work remotely until we can't solve the problem.

I'm sorry; with remote support, you can see everything on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, this can take long.

Did you download / install all Windows updates yet?

Please let em know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK you can do it remotely. Yes I installed all updates.

I'm sorry; it's strange. The computer is reset to factory and windows updates have all been installed. I'm not sure about this issue, so let me open this issue to other experts. Please do not wait; you will get an email when there is a response from another expert. Thank you.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Please try installing it using this download:

http://tinyurl.com/okc8zmy

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.