John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Workforce 820 is no longer printing two sided.

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Does it skip the second side or does it print it on the front side of the second page?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't hear the printer trying to flip the paper as it used to. Now, it just goes to the next page from the print tray
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

have you tried any of the other documents that used to print 2 sided? It might be just that one document is set to print single sided.

also you can check the printer driver itself by going to devices and printers folder and right clicking on the printer and selecting PRINTER PROPERTIES

are there any error messages on the printer itself. If the duplex unit is jammed it will stop it from printing double sided.

This might be easier if i can log in remotely and look in the half dozen places there might be an issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been through all you suggest. Not Seeing A path to a fix and not accepting you have helped. Last thing I'd agree to is you remotely accessing my machine. Cancel this query please. Thanks.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

no problem. Next time your car is broken tell the mechanic he cant touch it either. See how fast he fixes it for you.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
May I ask, which version of Windows you are using?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason - I'm a Mac user, not windows. And the snide response from Robert M (above) was most definitely not appreciated.Your site always shows a 100% guarantee and I am 100% NOT satisfied.Close this dialogue and do not charge me for the frustration

I apologize for my mistake. The fact that you are using a Mac was not listed on this page for me to see. We do guarantee our work 100%. Before I send this up for a refund, may I ask if I can remote in at no extra cost and fix this for you?

Thank you,

Jason