John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm having an issue with my MFC-9330CDW. It;s is leaving a

Customer Question

Hi. I'm having an issue with my MFC-9330CDW. It;s is leaving a deep indentation down the left side of the page which also effects the print image there.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please download the newest drivers for your printer from here ===> Brother Drivers <=== Click Here

Select your OS version and click Search. Then download the "Full Driver and Software Package"

When the download finishes, please install the driver. Now try to print again and let me know if it works. If it doesn't work, see if the issue is happening with one document or image only, or if you have the problem with any document/image you print. Also see if the issue happens from one software only (Paint, Word, Photoshop, etc) or with any software.

Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi JohnNo, your advice wasn't helpful at all. It seems like a pretty standard answer to any question, asking if I have the latest drivers installed and does the problem occur in more than one software. I don't see how that relates to the issue I described.I think I'll just leave it and call a local service centre. I think it seems like a hardware problem and thought someone may have come across it before. I guess not.Paul
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

It may be hardware or software. I asked if it happens in more than one software because if it is from only one then is that software problem. If the issue happens from any software, then it is a computer setting issue or a printer setting issue, or a printer hardware issue.

Also, I wanted to help you more, but you didn't answer any of my question, usually in order to fix an issue we need more information.

Best of lucks, Sir/Madam. If for any reason you still want to continue troubleshooting with us, please let me know.

Thank you

John.