WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician
21171802

Help my brother MFC-7360N won't print. It says there's no

Customer Question

Help my brother MFC-7360N won't print. It says there's no paper when I just loaded paper. I've tried to clean the inside as specified online, but it doesn't work. When I open the bin the top paper has curled up.
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can help with the issue.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

The page curling up is due to the roller in that area either having a piece of paper stuck or needs to be cleaned.

Try to move the roller where it gets curled and look for pieces of paper. Then use a damp paper towel with Windex or water to clean the roller. Also note if you hear any noises when trying to print such as grinding noise. If there is a lot of noise, then there is a broken gear.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need additional help and rate my answer based on your satisfaction. Thank you.