Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I have a Samsung ML-2851ND compact printer. Lately, when I

Customer Question

Hi- I have a Samsung ML-2851ND compact printer. Lately, when I am printing some documents in duplex mode, half of the document gets cut off. I like the duplex mode and want to save paper. Is there some way to fix this problem?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
It sounds like the paper may not be feeding correctly when printing in Duplex mode.

If there are any fragments of paper inside the duplex feeder, or if the rollers are worn, the paper will not get fed correctly and the printing will not be complete, as the page does not flip over correctly.

If you could scan in an affected printed duplex document I may be able to tell further what is the likely cause of the problem.