Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Printer error message-Advised to contact Cannon Service-

Customer Question

Printer error message-Advised to contact Cannon Service- What now?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. The error will have a code on it, please give me that code.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for nothing where is the code found?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8200
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure why you said " Thanks for nothing" I haven't even given you an answer yet and as I mentioned you may need a part. I can't give you an answer without the code. It would be part of the error, or would show in a box around the error. Some examples are B200, 6A00, C000, 6000 etc If you see nothing like that sometimes the lights will flash in a pattern instead.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** double check that? Is it a B or an 8?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
B200 Sorry, very hard to see.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

No problem, unfortunately that is a bad error to have. Have you tried cleaning the machine yet? With B200 you would need to do it by hand, it will not do anything via the control panel or computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am disputing the charge with Visa. Not satisfied with service.Incomplete service, no help whatever. Service consisted of a questions answered with other questions. Not helpful not effective.JA site then started to flutter and render itself un- useable.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

You never answered my question so I have no idea what you expected but it is impossible to troubleshoot an issue without actually troubleshooting which requires me to ask you for information. I have sent this to customer service fir you.