John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm unable to print from my laptop. I receive a message that

Customer Question

I'm unable to print from my laptop. I receive a message that printer is out of paper, load photo paper. This just happened last evening and I tried & checked everything but problem persists. I never load paper for photos and this never happened before so I'm not sure how to resolve this problem or why I'm suddenly receiving this message. I always use plain letter size paper in main tray and never had this message. I did a print test from my laptop on the HP site and it worked so it must be something simple that I'm missing.
Thanks for your assistance in this matter and hopefully a resolution.
Bridget
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur when printing a document, a web page, a photo, etc.? Or does it occur when printing anything?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't print anything from my computer and I have Windows 10
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2df6dea3-9a68-432f-a1f0-d689af3ced48
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you.