How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask JKalman Your Own Question

JKalman, Engineer
Category: Printers
Satisfied Customers: 552
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
Type Your Printers Question Here...
JKalman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have just bought an HP Officejet Pro 8610. Your pictorial

Customer Question

I have just bought an HP Officejet Pro 8610. Your pictorial diagram isn't very clear.How do I get the part with the rollers in the back of the printer?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

Keep the duplexer cover closed and hold it with the curved surface at the top. Push the duplexer into the large opening at the back of the printer until the detents click in. There are detent releases on each end of the duplexer which can be used to remove it from the back of the printer.

Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

Here is a picture of the duplexer installed in the rear of the printer.