Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I'm trying to print something in navy ink. my canon mx472

Customer Question

i'm trying to print something in navy ink. my canon mx472 printed it out fine the first time. now every time I go to print it, it prints a few lines, pauses, then spits out an incomplete page. if I change the ink color to black, I don't get the problem, it prints it out fine. What is happening? I just put a new ink cartridge in thinking maybe because the ink level was low, it was running out of ink, but obviously, that was not the problem!!! Frustrated!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

If you make a photocopy from the glass in color mode (try to copy something that is already blue/navy) how does that come out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind, your website is very misleading! Didn't realize you would be charging me!!! Rip off!
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

This is a 2014 model printer, past the warranty period. Canon does not support their products for free outside of warranty, so you'd be paying (more, in fact) for support from them.

This is a legitimate support site helping hundreds of customers a day with issues just like yours. You had already agreed to pay a set fee to post your question, which is part of the terms you agreed to when providing your payment information.

If you wish to continue, please provide the requested information.

If you want to cancel you may pursue that through the help page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to cancel!
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You may cancel and request a refund (you've already paid the full fee, per the terms you initially agreed to) from the help page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome.