MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been fixing Printers and copiers for over 30 years.
11519491

I have an HP Deskjet 2050 printer that prints a page

Customer Question

I have an HP Deskjet 2050 printer that prints a page describintg what I'm printing everything I print something. ie; file name creation date, editing time, number of pages, works and characters. I can't seem to get rid of it. Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your printer?

Also does it print the text you try to print?

The question is a little confusing, so I will send you an offer for phone support so we can talk about this. If you accept that I can call you at your convenience.

If not, we can continue this way either way is fine with me, but it would go much quicker if I could get all the info I need.

Thank You,

Michael