Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Sandy, I just bought a Primera LX2000. I have just refilled

Customer Question

Hi Sandy, I just bought a Primera LX2000. I have just refilled the ink cartridge and since the printer won't print, am assuming I need to reset. Do I go about it in the same way as you outlined for the LX900? Thanks Joann PS I am a computer dummy.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It's possible that the cartridge, refilled, is not recognized by the printer... unless it is a genuine Primera OEM original cartridge. In which case a reset would not help the situation.

In that event, trying another (not refilled) cartridge would be the likeliest course to a solution.

If it is not that sort of situation, then trying the LX900 reset would most likely not harm anything and might help... but tell me what reset you mean, please. Thanks.