Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have just purchased an HP envy7640 to replace my HP

Customer Question

I have just purchased an HP envy7640 to replace my HP Deskjet 3520.
I was having deliverables such as the New York Time delivered to my printer daily. How to I transfer the deliverables to my new printer ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What service/application are you using for the deliverable content?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what you mean. I have a Dell Latitude Laptop and a wireless printer
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

The printer can't print content all on its own.

You must have some program running on your computer that is receiving the media files (newspaper, for example) and sending it to the printer on a regular schedule.

I am asking how you are getting this content, what program/application, etc.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never mind. I cant afford the expense. I thought HP would support their new product for free. I am disappointed !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel help
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

The call is not required, it is an optional service and we can continue here in the chat format if you prefer.

HP products are not well supported unfortunately, they charge even more than the help I'm offering here (up to $100 for a remote/support session).

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

The issue here is not a function of your printer directly though, it is a program on your computer. I can guide you through the necessary steps, but I need that bit of basic detail from you to proceed.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I'll ignore the call request you've clicked on, so you won't have that added fee, though you've already paid the initial question fee you agreed to for chatting with me here, so I need to know what program you're using to get your paper to give you further instructions.