Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have a MFC 9130CW. It was printing ok but now it says

Customer Question

I have a MFC 9130CW. It was printing ok but now it says "spool is full". Printing from MacBook on wireless network in my home. What do I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's your Mac OS X version, i.e., 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, etc.?

Are you still able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?

What's the wi-fi/wireless status on the printer's screen?

Solution #1:

- Have you tried to disconnect the power cord(s) from the internet/wireless modem/router device(s) for a few minutes, then reconnect

, then turn off printer, then disconnect power cord from printer for a couple of minutes, then re-connect, then wait a few minutes, and check

; if needed, shut down / restart the computer, and check.

Solution #2:

1. Choose Apple logo / menu at the top left, then select System Preferences, then select Printers & Scanners (Or Print & Fax.)

2. Hold down the Control key as you click in the printer list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears, and confirm.
    , (or right-click in the printer list at the left, then select "Reset printing system", and confirm.)

After you reset the printing system, the list of printer(s) is empty.

3. Make sure printer is powered on.

4. Click on the + (plus) icon at the bottom left, and it should detect your wireless printer, then add it.

5. Then check printing.

Solution #3:

1. On the printer, press the WiFi button. Then select Setup Wizard.
    , (or press Setup (wrench/tool) button, then select All Settings if available, then select option Network,then WLAN and/or Setup Wizard, etc..)
  2. If prompted "Enable WLAN?, then select Yes.
  3. Select / connect to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name.
    - If needed, please click on the website link below for full instructions how to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi/wireless:
    http://i.imgur.com/KAw4mqh.jpg
  4. Once that is successful (if it does not work, press Setup (wrench/tool) button, then select All Settings if available, then select option Network, then option Network Reset and confirm yes/ok, then try the steps above again to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name), then do the following:
    - In Apple logo / menu at the top left, then select System Preferences, then select Printers & Scanners (Or Print & Fax), click on the + (plus) icon at the bottom left, and it should detect your wireless printer, then add it.
  5. Then check printing.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.