Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

How do i print postcards on Color imageclass- which tray

Customer Question

how do i print postcards on Color imageclass- which tray what paper settings?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can't seem to get the paper settings to set right to fee to the feeder tray?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello was told an expert was waiting that i had an appointment not good customer service for a first time user
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I regret that there has been a delay before your question was responded to. I myself was busy with other work.

Please tell me what model of (color) Canon ImageClass printer you need instructions for... but in general, the manual feed is most likely to be the tray or paper source that postcards would be printable from.

Please also tell me whether you are printing from Apple computer, or from a Windows PC. The settings differ considerably from one to the other. But in both cases, though they look very differently and are reached by different means, you need to set the printer's driver settings properly... and in Windows the 'driver settings' are reached by

Control Panel - Devices and Printers

and right-click on the icon for your Canon ImageClass printer, and select Properties. The Properties sheet for the printer is the driver settings, in Windows.