Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

Problem #1: MFC-J6710DW. Print head stuck in far right.

Customer Question

Problem #1: MFC-J6710DW. Print head stuck in far right. Unable to Print50. Problem #2: Also before this, single fed sheets print ok, tray fed sheets have top right corner sticking which Jams the printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Both of these problems may actually be related. Does it give you an error message at all?