Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

My HP LaserJet Pro CP1025, prints colored dots on the side

Customer Question

my HP LaserJet Pro CP1025 , prints colored dots on the side while printing
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Can you send me a picture of what is happening? There should be either an attach button or a paper clip icon you can use to add it to your reply.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can we start
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

It seems you missed my reply so here it is again just in case: